A new release of the SchedulerTask Adapter is available.
remind, The BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter is an in process receive adapter that can be implemented on a receive location to execute a prescribed task on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule.
So Bye bye windows scheduler, this adapter is very powerfull and now it’s in native .NET 4.0. Thanks to Sandro Pereira who made the new version
here is the improvment list :
- 24 hours support in “start time” property. Previous versions had an issue with setting the start time, as it shown 12 hours watch but no AM/PM.
- Daily scheduler review. Solved a small bug on Daily Properties: unable to switch between “Every day” and “on these days”
- Installation experience improved. You no longer need to manually add the DLL in GAC.
- Support for 32 and 64 bit Host Instances.
- Compiled in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0.
- Optimized for BizTalk Server 2010.
- Documentation improved.
To download and test it :http://biztalkscheduledtask.codeplex.com/