I found a great article on technet which talk about Windows Azure service bus. This one gather lot of indispensables links around service bus development. You’ll have lot of resource and some great blogger who you need to follow (for my own I already have them).
This article is just essential to get a good understanding about Service bus.
Of course, one link talk about the best ever products BizTalk ( :P)
thanks to Michael Stephenson (click on his name to see the original article)Here is a copy of original article :
These resources will be helpful to understand the architecture aspects of Windows Azure Service Bus.
- Product Comparisons
- Comparing Windows Azure Queues and Service Bus Queues – Valery Mizonov
- Integration Patterns with Windows Azure Service Bus – Stephen Kaufman
- Design Patterns Practices & Techniques with Windows Azure Service Bus (teched video) – Juval Lowy
- RPC Pattern – Richard Seroter
- Introduction to EAI Bridges – Harish Agarwal
- Resequencer – Alan Smith
- Splitter & Aggregator – Alan Smith
- Scatter Gather – Alan Smith
- Reference Architectures
- Transactional Messaging with Windows Azure Service Bus – Alan Smith
- Exposing an on premise service – Elton Stoneman
- Sending Large Messages to session enabled queue – Sam Vanhoutte
- Service Bus Explorer
- MSDN Code Library – Paolo Salvatori
- Comparing Service Bus Explorer with Visual Studio Service Bus Explorer – Steef-Jan
- Service Bus Explorer
- Windows Azure Service Bus Developers Guide – Alan Smith
- Pluralsight Windows Azure Service Bus Course – Scott Seely
- Various Videos
These resources will be helpful to understand the development aspects of Windows Azure Service Bus.
- Proxy Servers
- Azure Data Centres
- Sample Build & Deployment Guide for Service Bus Relay Bridge Solution – Mike Stephenson
These resources will be helpful to understand the operational aspects of Windows Azure Service Bus.
- Monitoring a Windows Azure Service Bus Endpoint with BizTalk 360 – Mike Stephenson
- Best Practices for Performance Improvements using Service Bus Brokered Messaging
- Best Practices for Maximizing Scalability and Cost Effectiveness of Queue Based Messaging
- Case Studies
- Thoughts and Lessons Learnt from our Windows Azure Service Bus Project – Mike Stephenson
The following bloggers regularly talk about Windows Azure Service Bus.